Questions and Answers
How Much is the 11 Day Program?
- The Program is $2650 and the $300 deposit is deducted from this amount.
Can I bring my spouse with?
- Yes it is highly recommended. They will be a support person and the price is $1105
Which airport is the closest?
- You can fly into St Louis, Missouri. It is about 1 hour 30 Mins from us and we will come and pick you up. Just make sure to let us know when you will be arriving well in advance so we can arrange a driver.
Do you have a payment plan?
- No we do not, but we will assess special situations.
When is the balance due?
- The remaining balance must be paid at the time of registration.
Are there any added charges?
- Additional charges may be required for additional lab, additional services, diagnostic services, pharmacy items & supplements, or emergency care.
Can family members join me?
To help our guests continue their lifestyle changes at home, we encourage family members to accompany.
Will you refund me if I do not come?
- The deposit paid at time of booking is partially refundable. If for any reason you are not able to make the Lifestyle Program you booked for, you must let us know at least TWO weeks in advance of your booked starting date.
Pharmacy and health food store items, special diagnostic procedures, and certain individualized services are not a part of the package price. Hydrotherapy or massage (in addition to your regular treatments) can be scheduled for an additional fee subject to availability. Payment for extras is due at the end of the program.
Does Insurance cover the cost?
Most insurance policies cover only certain aspects of wellness programs, such as the doctor’s visit, or lab work, so we cannot guarantee payment of claims. You are responsible to put in claims, we will help you where we can.